Monday, November 29, 2010

Garden of the Gods

November 27, 2010

Since we moved to Colorado I have wanted to visit Garden of the Gods.  It's a beautiful park full of rock formations...  I know, that may not sound so exciting, but it really is a neat place to see!

There are a couple ways to see this attraction.  You can walk through it, bike through it, or drive around it.  We opted to drive around it due to time constraints, but I recommend taking a day to see this and walk through it. 

The road goes around the park so you don't get to see much.  Also, there aren't may pull offs so that makes getting a good picture difficult.  We did find some pull offs and I went a did as much exploring as I could.


I call this Rhino Rock














Even in November it was pretty crowded, but well worth the drive to get there.  It's truly beautiful!  This attraction is FREE too so it's a perfect way to spend the day. 

Garden of the Gods is in Colorado Springs.  Signs are everywhere so you can't miss it.  I think you could spend a few days seeing everything in Colorado Springs, but this is a must see in Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment